Nureca Limited might be bit unheard of but the brand Dr Trust is a very common name among the healthcare products. They have a diversified product portfolio, which primarily caters to the home healthcare sector. The company aims to offer the best quality, durable, and innovative tools for customers to monitor chronic diseases to improve their lifestyle.
- Chronic Device Products – which includes products such as blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, thermometers, nebulizers, self-monitoring glucose devices, humidifier and steamers.
- Orthopaedic Products – which includes rehabilitation products such as wheelchairs, walkers, lumbar and tailbone supports and physiotherapy electric massagers.
- Mother and Child Products – which includes products such as breast pumps, bottle sterilizers, bottle warmers, car seats and baby carrycots.
- Nutrition Supplements – which includes products such as fish oil, multivitamins, probiotics, botin, apple cider and vinegar.
- Lifestyle Products – which includes products such as smart scales, aroma diffusers and fitness tracker
- Diversified product portfolio.
- Experienced promoter and management team. Nureca has appointed Rohit Sharma as their Brand Ambassador.
- Strong online distribution network.
- Premium quality healthcare and wellness products.
- Issue opens on: Feb. 15
- Issue closes on: Feb. 17
- Allotment Date: Feb. 23
- Listing Date: Feb. 26
- Face value: Rs 10 per share
- Price band: Rs 396-400
- Lot Size: 35
- Cost of 1 lot: Rs 14,000
- Fresh issue: Rs 100 crore
- Offer for sale:
Nureca Limited proposes to utilize the net proceeds from the fresh issue for
- To meet the working capital requirements of the business.
- general corporate expenses.
Check Nureca IPO allotment status
Registrar for Nureca IPO is Link Intime. You can check status of Nureca IPO allocation at Link Intime Website from Feb 26th onwards.